- Locals or foreigners that would like to incorporate in Mexico.
- Locals or foreigners that would like to acquire property in Mexico.
- Preparing, reviewing and negotiating contracts.
- Foreigners who would like to live in Mexico and wish to change immigration status
(to work in Mexico or to live here from the income they receive from their country).
- Mexican Citizenship for foreign nationals already residents in Mexico.
- Forming corporations, LLCs, providing corporate advice, contract drafting and negotiations.
- Legal advice to acquire property in Mexico and setting up property trusts and title search.
- Examination of legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Act as defense attorney on criminal charges and as a trial attorney at Criminal Court.